In addition to supporting your recruiting and hiring processes, ESS offers consulting services in all aspects
of business development to help you make your company a success.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
Monica Gould, MBA, CMC
Monica Gould is the President and Founder of Strategic Consulting Partners. Strategic Consulting Partners, formerly known as JAMA Enterprises, Inc. began in 1994 as a Management Consulting Firm specializing in Strategic, Marketing and Operational Consulting, and Leadership Development Training. Strategic Consulting Partners is a certified Minority and Woman Business Enterprise for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Monica is a 2009 PA Best 50 Women in Business award recipient.
Monica’s professional background includes extensive Strategic Planning, Sales and Marketing, Personnel Management, and Operations Management experience. Monica has:
- Experience in all aspects of start-up projects requiring cutting-edge leadership skills.
- Vast financial management and strategic planning experience for multi-million dollar operations.
- Successfully managed operational reengineering and business analysis projects.
- Successfully developed and implemented brands in diverse industries.
- Effectively managed Brand Marketing Strategy through field sales, advertising, PR, and promotions.
- Effectively managed and motivated personnel and teams toward top performance.
As an executive in two multi-national corporations, Whirlpool and MCI Telecommunications for over 10 years, Monica achieved many things:
- At MCI, Monica comprehensively directed all revenue/investment analysis, reporting, compensation, resource allocation/management, capital funding, and technological strategies for Small Business Operations division, which services for a customer base of 2.5 million via 6 customer service and telemarketing centers.
- At MCI, Monica formulated and orchestrated initial department operations with full accountability for a $140M annual operating budget and a $25M capital budget. Additionally, she handled all aspects of analysis, planning, and reporting for a $1.2B revenue plan.
- Led Whirlpool’s first innovation concept from an idea to a successful business. This $1.5 M business was projected to grow to $20M within 5 years.
- At Whirlpool, Monica developed a national brand identity through marketing material development, advertising, PR and grass roots marketing programs including merchandising product line and services at tradeshows.
- Monica has hired, trained and managed over 1,000 field and corporate staff members.
Monica has an MBA in Marketing from American University (Washington, D.C) and a BA from Dickinson College (Carlisle, PA). Monica received her Certified Management Consulting designation in August 2007. Only 1% of management consultants have received this designation. Monica is a professional member of the National Speakers Association.
Monica is an excellent communicator skilled at both oral and written communication. Her dynamic personality provides her with the framework necessary for team based problem solving and implementation. Monica’s hands-on approach to Management Consulting provides the team with an environment conducive to developing and implementing realistic tactical strategies.
In addition to Strategic Plan development, Monica is known for the successful implementation of her plans. Monica has successfully led clients through operational and process changes, technology and software integration, personnel development including the development of integrated performance management and compensation programs, hiring and development of top performers, growth and expansion implementations. Adept at training and speaking, Monica has conducted hundreds of training programs and seminars on
Strategic Planning, Sales and Marketing Strategies, Human Resource Development, Customer Service and Leadership. Currently, Monica also serves as an adjunct professor at Duquesne University in Harrisburg teaching both Graduate and Undergraduate courses.
Monica is an active member in numerous business and trade associations to include: Diplomat with Harrisburg Regional Chamber, West Shore Chamber of Commerce, Mechanicsburg Chamber of Commerce, Institute of Management Consultants (IMC), Certified Leadership Management Institute (LMI) trainer; Associate Member PANO, Approved Standards for Excellence Consultant with Pennsylvania Association of Non-Profit Organizations (PANO); Active Member of Pennsylvania Tourism and Lodging Association (PTLA); Member of Central
Pennsylvania Association of Female Executives (CPAFE) and National Association of Female Executives (NAFE);.CPAFE Mentor; Member of The National Speaker’s Association (NSA). Additionally, Monica serves on the Board of Directors for Big Brothers Big Sisters and on the Advisory Board for Duquesne University Capital Campus.
DICK CIPOLETTI, MPA, PMC
Dick Cipoletti is President of RCC Associates, a full service human resources consulting and training firm.
A published author and former HR columnist, Dick hosted the popular PBS TV series, “Job Quest” for 8 years. He has trained nationally for CareerTrack, Dun & Bradstreet Seminars, Day-Timer, and PESI.
He has served as Vice President of Human Resources for four organizations in three industries. In all, he has managed six HR departments, of which he started four. In the Lehigh Valley, he was VP/HR of Lehigh Valley Hospital, the Wood Company, and the Greif Companies.
Dick has taught college on a variety of management topics at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, and now teaches in the MBA and HR programs at DeSales University.
He has taught over 60,000 supervisors and managers and career counseled some 10,000 individuals and groups, at all levels.
Dick is a graduate of West Virginia University, where he earned a B.S. in Journalism and a Master’s degree in Public Administration.
He and his family reside in Allentown, PA.
Our Products :
- PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND CHECKS - NATION-WIDE
- DRUG TESTING - D.O.T / FAA APPROVED. MEDICAL REVIEW OFFICER ON STAFF
- eCOACHPRO - AN INTERNET DELIVERED PERFORMANCE BENCHMARKING TOOL
- TRAINING - DEVELOPMENTAL TRAINING IN GROUPS, IN/HOUSE OR OFF/SITE, AND TRAIN THE TRAINER
- BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES - ADVANCED TRAINING, H/R CONSULTATION AND INTERVENTIONS
- INVESTIGATIONS - COMPREHENSIVE PRIVATE INVESTGATIVE SERVICES - NATIONWIDE
- SECURITY - WORKPLACE VIOLENCE / RISK ANALYSIS AND PROTECTIVE SERVICES
- SURVEILANCE - SECURITY CAMERAS, ALARM SYSTEMS, ACCESS CONTROL, INTERCOMS, WIRELESS LIQUOR MONITORING AND MORE